* Teams may include up to an even number of ladies and men however the
number of men may not exceed the number of ladies.
- Teams are allowed to weigh 10 Ladyfish
- Teams will weigh their catch in provided buckets
- Men are not allowed to fish but can tie lines, bait hooks and drive boats etc.
- Ladyfish brought back to the weigh station must be a minimum of 12 inches in length
- Ladies may fish by land, bridge, pier, shore, motorized or non-motorized boat, bridge etc.
- Wade fishing is allowed
- Artificial and live bait is allowed
- The first place team will be determined by the heaviest bucket-load of Ladyfish
- Tournament hours are 7:00am – 3:00pm, teams must be back to the weight station by 3:00
- All fish must be caught using rod and reel, hook and line
- All state and federal laws must be followed